You made your brave decision.
Now help someone else make theirs.
You found the courage to take control of your education and earn your college degree. Now pay it forward.
Do you know someone who could benefit from Maryville University’s online bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate, or certificate programs? Let us know, and we’ll reach out with info about how they can empower themselves to achieve their educational goals.
Refer a friend.
- 100% online coursework — no campus visits required
- Log in and study on your schedule, not ours
- No entrance exams or fees to apply
- Choose from 30+ online degree programs
- Programs start in fall, spring, or summer
- Average of 14 students per class
- Eligible transfer credits accepted
What our students say.
“I took a lot of my undergrad courses online and found the environment very friendly. I was able to go to work, still have time with my family, and incorporate school into my everyday life. It just made it so easy for me. I have great interactions with my fellow students, and the faculty go the extra mile to make sure you’re successful. It feels like a small family. Go for it. You will have the support you need.”
— Kristina Coleman